Watch this space over the next few weeks we will be under going some major developments which will include an improved offering for our female members, in the shape of an improved Ladies Gym and A complete refurbishment of the sauna, which will see the size and style increased. We anticipate all of this work being completed in time for everyones new years resoltuions. Please contact the club for our current offers and follows us on both facebook and twitter to keep up to date with club news and developments.
I would also just like to take this opportunity to remind all members of some simple basics in the gym.
- Please return all equipment to its rightful place once you have finished using it. For those that aren’t sure the dumbbells should be on the racks provided not left on the floor.
- Please do not drop/throw the dumbbells and weight plates around.
- Please wipe down equipment after use, using the blue roll provided.
- Please shower before and after using any of the poolside facilities.
- Please do not pour water on to the Steam Room thermostat and excessive amounts of water on to the Sauna coals as this can cause damage to the facilities and result in these facilities being unavailable to all.
Hiring out our Function Area.
We hire our Function area out on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays. We cater for all occassions and all the work can be done in house. Please speak to Yvette our Functions organiser for further details.
Thank you to all of our members for your continued.